ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB GDDR6 with the new NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture
- NVIDIA TURING™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform provides up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12 enables new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Dual-ball fan bearing design can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- TUF Compatibility Testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 2060 stacks durability, compatibility, and performance to bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Stand-out features include Auto-Extreme Technology, TUF compatibility testing, and two fans with Dual-ball bearings and IP5X dust resistance.
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060
- Bus Standard PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL OpenGL®4.5
- Video Memory GDDR6 6GB
- Engine Clock OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1395 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1680 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1365 MHz
- CUDA Core 1920
- Memory Clock 14000 MHz
- Memory Interface 192-bit
- Resolution Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Interface DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support 4
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support No
- Recommended PSU 500W
- Power Connectors 1 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
- Software ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions 8.03 " x 4.92 " x 1.81 " Inch
20.4 x 12.5 x 4.6 Centimeter